Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Free A/C Performance Check

It is critical to have the optimum amount of refrigerant in you vehicle's air conditioning system. To much causes the internal pressures to become too high which can cause poor A/C performance and/or damage to the system. Too little refrigerant will result in poor performance. Your vehicle's interior temperatures can become absurd during a Utah summer. We are offering free performance checks of your system as well as $10 off an A/C service if your vehicle needs one. No appointment necessary. Call Powertrain Perfection 801-896-7207 if there are any questions. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the a/c tips. I never realized how much money you could save by simply doing regular checkups on your car. When I got my new car I decided I would start doing regular checks on it and I am obviously having less problems. I would HIGH recommend anyone with a car to remember GET YOUR SERVICES DONE. Auto Repair is important and can’t be over looked.

    ReplyDelete